Sponsor Opportunities for World Class Weeks of Jumping
Why Become a Sponsor
We have numerous sponsors from equestrian companies such as EquiFit, Farm Vet and Platinum horse supplements. We have every major saddle manufacturer, to top Corporate sponsors like Agero, the country’s leading telematics and road side assistance company, or Sam Adams Beer, Herb Chambers New England’s leading vehicle dealer, Berkshire Bawk, Harvest Wealth Mgmt., to name a few. Check our track record as our sponsors return every year as we work diligently to ensure our sponsors receive the best value. As one of the only televised Show Jumping events filmed and produced by NESN (New England Sports Network), we reach more than five million homes with our outstanding TV coverage. We also feature thousands of spectators and VIPs who enjoy a white-linen gourmet luncheon served ringside in the VIP tent on Sunday August 19th, this year. It’s a spectacular client entertainment experience. We are one of a very few top sporting events that is itself a recognized 501c3 Charity supporting dog and horse rescue programs such as Danny & Ron’s Dog Rescue and The Omega Horse rescue fund. So, your sponsorship contributions are entirely tax deductible.
Top Reasons to let us promote your Company and Brand
1. Demographics, 42% of Equestrians have a net worth far in excess of $500,000.00, 22% own multiple homes, 94% own multiple dogs and pets beyond their horses, and on average Show Jumper’s spend more than fifty nights in hotels.
2. The Silver Oak Jumper Tournament is rated consistently as one of the top sporting events in North America attracting a massive TV audience, thousands of spectators and a highly affluent group of VIPs’.
3. Our 501c3 status makes your contribution entirely tax deductible and you promote your organization knowing your helping dogs and horses who desperately need our help.
4. Our attention to detail, quality, hospitality, facilities, and top sport attract the world’s top riders and horses every year ensuring World Class Competition, media coverage, and a thrilling client entertainment experience like no other. Horses and athletes, including many Olympians arrive each year from all over North America, Europe and South America.
5. Located just 28 miles South of Boston Fieldstone Show Park, our permanent home affords viewing with spectacular comfort, tenting, award winning catering and wholesome family entertainment.